Effective Date: May 25, 2018.
This policy applies immediately to new users who use or access the Service on or after the Effective Date and on the Effective Date to users who used or accessed the Service before the Effective Date.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information, or "Personal Data", may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information:information we collect to identify or contact you, such as your first and last name, physical address, email address, or telephone number.
- User Account Information:information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address.
- User Content:to the extent that you choose to input Personal Data as part of such content, images, comments, and other content, information, and materials that you post to or through the Service.
- Financial Account Information:information that you provide in connection with your purchase of the Service (or a purchase made through the Service), including credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card verification code, ZIP code and country. You must only provide us with Financial Account Information for accounts and credit cards that you have the lawful right to access.
We collect Personal Data when a user (i) creates an account (a “User Account”); (ii) logs into the Service; (iii) interacts with the Service; (iv) uploads or generates User Content; (v) communicates with us; and (vi) responds to a communication or interaction from us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of Personal Data
Operation and improvement of the Service
Asynth uses your Personal Data to provide, administer, and improve our Service. The Personal Data we collect may be used to retrieve your projects, allow you to purchase a new project, or prevent any fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
Sharing of Personal Data
We share Personal Data with third party service providers and agents who work on our behalf and provide us with services related to the Service, or following legal obligations.
External Service Provider
Where necessary, we will commission other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks contributing to our services on our behalf, such as billing and credit card payment processing, maintenance, sales, marketing, administration, support, hosting, and database management services.
We will only disclose your Personal Data to public bodies where this is required by law. we will for example respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
We may be required to use and retain Personal Data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention, fraud or any other abuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your Personal Data to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 16, and therefore, Asynth does not knowingly acquire or receive Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If we later learn that any user of our Service is under the age of 16, we will take appropriate steps to remove that user’s information from our account database and will restrict that individual from future access to the Service. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us as [email protected]
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To the extent the Service requires you to provide any Financial Account Information, such as when you purchase subscriptions to the Service, that information will be collected and processed by third-party service providers. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service, provided that we do store (or our payment processor on our behalf will store) just the last four digits of your credit card number, if you provide this to us, to comply with credit card processing requirements of authorizations, charges and chargebacks.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with the Service, and thereafter as set forth in our Service agreement with you (30 days after termination of the Service). In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation. Upon disposal, we will destroy or render unreadable any such Personal Data. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Rights about your Data
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. Please note that if you request the deletion of information required to provide the Service to you, your User Account will be deactivated and you will lose access to the Service.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Service.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for marketing purposes.
Closing your Account
You may close an account, and upon termination of your User Account, we will take reasonable steps to provide, modify, or delete your Personal Data as soon as is practicable. However, Asynth may nevertheless retain your Personal Data to protect its business interests, and some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. Those interests include without limitation the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.
Links to other Sites
Asynth SAS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.